Malt Accountants is committed to best practice in environmental sustainability through the professional delivery of our services and in supporting best practice in environmental sustainability in the communities in which we serve.
In the operation of our business, we are committed to:
- Eliminating single-use oil-based plastics in our workplace. This includes - but is not exclusive to - cups, straws, bags, water bottles. Instead, we will provide multi-use or biodegradable alternatives
- Restricting use of printing and paper only to essential documentation
- Work towards zero waste by establishing robust recycling procedures in our office premises, striving to recycle, reuse or repurpose all items used in the delivering of Malt Accountants services
- In the operation of our business Malt Accountants directors and employees will be encouraged to limit use of fossil fuels for work-based journeys by cycling or walking to the workplace and make significantly greater use of video conferencing and remote working for internal and external appointments
- Annual staff training and new staff induction training on our environmental policies and procedures